After guest speaking at a business women’s breakfast, I was approached by Natalie Hughes to be interviewed on Miss Independent Podcast, a series of conversations Natalie has with successful women who share their career and business stories, work experiences, personal insights and aspirations. Natalie and I were already connected on LinkedIn and our paths had crossed a number of times.
Natalie is the founder of Miss Independent and an experienced corporate executive, business growth strategist and non executive director.
As a born and raised Aussie girl with a passion to see women playing big in the world, she’s created Miss Independent to help mentor and inspire women to be the best version of themself.
Through the Miss Independent podcast, blog and mentor programs, Natalie helps turn women’s ambition into action.
LinkedIn for Your Career and Business
In this episode of Miss Independent, Natalie and I talk about my professional working career and how and why I set myself up as a career coach and LinkedIn specialist. I discuss some of the following key aspects of LinkedIn, including:
- The history of LinkedIn and how it’s evolved.
- The value of LinkedIn for job hunting, professional networking, learning or expanding your business reach.
- How to use LinkedIn to position your personal and professional brand.
- How to build strong valuable connections on LinkedIn and position yourself for future work and business opportunities.
- How to utilise LinkedIn to transition into a new career or to establish your own business.
- The value of your past work experiences in shaping your future.
- How to write a LinkedIn profile for you or your organisation.
- How to establish your own LinkedIn connection criteria.
- How to include LinkedIn in your content marketing strategy as a subject matter expert, business owner and leader.
- How to post on LinkedIn and get good engagement.
- How to understand and utilise LinkedIn analytics.
- LinkedIn etiquette.
- How to leverage the free features of LinkedIn.
I really enjoyed speaking with Natalie for the Miss Independent Muse Podcast. You can listen to it here. Please check back in and let me know what you think.