LinkedIn is more than a professional networking site. With more than 660 million users spread across 200 countries, it’s become a powerful marketing tool for any professional, business owner or job seeker.
When your LinkedIn marketing strategy is executed properly, it can help you build brand awareness and forge long-term professional relationships. It can also be effective for lead generation.
In this episode of the She Mentors podcast with our Founder Ali Adey, I share some really practical tips for leveraging LinkedIn in 2021.
- Benefits of LinkedIn vs Facebook/Instagram
- Questions to ask yourself BEFORE posting on LinkedIn
- The difference between a personal profile vs company profile
- The importance of consistency (and variety!) across platforms
- Why you need a strategy and how to get started
- Profile optimisations and tips that will get you NOTICED
- 101 guide to: LinkedIn Stories, LinkedIn live, Events and Creator Mode
- Sales prospecting triggers and how to nail personalised messages to LinkedIn profiles